Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A little love flowing through our home!


On the actual Valentine's Day we were a little busy taking care of a new convert that had to make several visits to the hospital. So, for us as a family that meant that we would have to make up for not being able to celebrate Valentine's Day on the 14th . 

No problem! I enjoyed the more relaxed schedule!

Here are a few ways we showed our love to one another this year.


On the 14th, while my hubby and I were gone on one of our hospital trips, the kids made us a giant cookie,


in the shape of a heart, of course!


Then for lunch the next day, I surprised them all with these...


made from good old hot dogs, cheese, and ketchup!


Friday night before bed the kids were telling me how they wanted to make us breakfast on Saturday morning. They did just that complete with candle light, menus telling us that they only serve scrambled eggs with ham and cheese, coffee, and orange juice, and waiters (our sons).




It was really sweet!


Then, for the "Corny Valentine" award, I left this on my hubby's desk...



Corny, but I happened to put his favorite candy inside there so he was happy!

Finally, for Sunday I made these for the kids....


These are fun!


 I Love OUR Family!


1 comment:

  1. I love your Valentine's Day. I see missionary families are so creative1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...